Friday, July 29, 2011

Ribbit

Lately, I've noticed TONS of tiny, baby frogs hopping all around the property.  Every now and then you'd find one in the garden, careful not to step on it ... but now, in the evenings, no matter where I am, I find numerous little frogs hopping around. Some have been as small as 1/2" long!  It's pretty cute.

 


I saved one from the shower the other day.  I'm pretty sure he could have found his way out, I mean, he found his way in.  But I decided to corner him and set him free onto the grass.  I think it was just an excuse to pick another one up.


One thing I haven't seen yet is the bull frog ... but I've definitely heard them.  You can hear their deep, loud sounds coming from the pond in the evening.  I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to corner one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment