Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Intersolar Conference

Not too long ago (ok maybe 2 weeks ... I'm a bit behind on my blogging) ... Brandon and I went down to the city by the bay to attend the Intersolar Conference.  It was a massive event filled with everything you can imagine solar-related.

Kathryn, schwag in hand
We rolled in wearing jeans ... soon to discoverer we were probably the most casually dressed folk there.  Lots of slacks, dress shirts and skirts.  But not to worry ... I did see a few other scrappers walking around.  



I wish I had more to comment on about the conference, but there wasn't a whole lot for the SLI Interns.  It was interesting to see all the different gadgets and new do-dads they're coming out with (many of which, may not be all that necessary according to my PV 200 instructor).  But, it was a great opportunity to nab some sweet schwag. That's always my highlight of conferences.

View as we escalated down


What we walked away with, in order of increasing cool-ness:
resuable tote / grocery bags
set of blank cd's for burning
key chain w bottle openers
memory stick
2  (bad a**) camouflage trucker hats 

Needless to say, it was a good conference. 

And check out the weather we had:  
Hi, Pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment